on my blog get all the softwares for free , any complain contact me

Tuesday 28 August 2012

How to Unlock Micromax MMX310G & MMX353G 3G USB Modem For free

If you are having a Micromax MMX310G or MMX353G Modem Which is unlocked only for BSNL But you wish to use it with other Service operators.Just follow these Simple steps and Get it Unlocked for any Service Operators.

I also have problem with it when I bought a new Micromax MMX310G modem then I asked my shopkeeper about it and then his suggestion helped to Unlock my Modem.

So this is my personal Experience and it worked for all my Friends also.So Here it is.

Steps to Unlock
  • Insert a different operator sim card in the modem 
  • Now you'll see an invalid sim notification.
  • Then goto your dashboard, 
  • navigate to Settings -> Enter the NCK code 
Don't worry you will get code from Here.



  • Call the Customer Support at Micromax toll free number -1860 500 8286
  • Now tell him your name 
  • Now ask him for tha NCK code of your Locked USB modem
  • He will confirm it by Asking you the IMEI number of modem 
  • You can Find it on back of your Modem if the no is not Visible then go to you Modem settings->Diagnostic you will get your IMEI Number
  • Tell him the Number and he will Give you the NCK CODE for your Modem
  • Now enter it on Settings ->Enter the NCK code

0 comments:

Post a Comment